Wednesday, November 23, 2011

To blog or not to blog....

Well, I've been thinking about this for a while now.  I was never really into blogs or blogging until Facebook exposed me to some of the most interesting, thought-provoking, really-hits-home entries I've ever read.  They have made me re-think things, contemplate new things, laugh out loud, and yep, sign up for races I hadn't heard about.  
I figure that a blog on my workouts, let's call them "Sanity Sessions," was pretty much all I'd be talking about on an "everyday life of me" blog anyways....I'm also not sure how much of my everyday besides my active lifestyle I'd want on the internet.  Maybe travel is next? Maybe I'll combine the two here?
Ok, Ok, you got me...There will be lots of talk about food too, cause, well, I loves me some good food...["I eat to train not train to eat"...always gotta remind myself of that].
Either way, it should be an interesting venture and I hope you'll come by every now and then and see what my two cents is on the latest exercise debaucles in my life:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment