Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Carlsbad Half Marathon

Well, this half marathon was way better than Las Vegas.  It was also warmer and on the ocean but we won't get into that:)

It was mid 50's during the run, a couple thousand people, but super well organized and tons of space so the lateral movement was non-existent!  Everyone was super polite, the volunteers were great, the views were incredible, and getting to run with the Ford Family is always cool!


Running on the ocean in January in shorts and a t-shirt...ok I can't get over it!!  Heather Jackson blew by on her way to her 3rd place finish so that as fun to see as well.

Alright, I really don't have much to report on this race, even though time-wise it was my worst half marathon yet....I had food poisoning two days before so I'm going to go with that.  Was having leftover digestive tract issues from that during the race:( NOT COOL

Oh, and to cap it off?  Got to watch the Pats beat the Ravens after the race and sit on my butt the rest of the day:)


SURF.SUN.RUN....LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment